sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Sweet OTT Lolita and sweets


☆彡 Hi Bears☆彡
How are you sweeties?

Estou aqui para postar mais fotos! Dessa vez, fotos de Sweet OTT Lolita no nosso ultimo meeting no Amazonas shopping em Manaus-Amazonas-Brasil.
Essas fotos foram tiradas pela minha irmã Thaly Porto ♥ Obrigada mana!

I'm here to post more photos! this time, photos of me using Sweet OTT lolita at our last Lolita's meeting at Amazonas shopping at Manaus-Amazonas-Brazil.
These photos were token by my sister Thaly Porto Thank you sis!



















 


 





Gostaram das fotos? You liked the photos?
Ainda estou com dor nos dentinhos por causa do aparelho x-x espero que melhore logo!
I still have pain in teeth because the braces x-x I hope I feel better soon!
 Bai Bai and kissus of cotton candy YAY  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário