quinta-feira, 11 de julho de 2013

Bijuaru-kei photoshoot! (Ibirapuera)

Hoy Bears!

Como estão
How are you all?
どうしてる?

Eu estava de férias e viajei pra Sao Paulo com Thaly e Crix /o/ 
lá tive a oportunidade de ser fotografada pelo Shin do O-studiomix (facebook) As fotos foram tiradas no Parque do Ibirapuera!

I was on vacation and I traveled to Sao Paulo with Thaly and Crix /o/
There I had the opportunity to be photographed by Shin from O-studiomix (facebook) The photos were taken in the Ibirapuera Park!




† ✞ Aiko Yume outfit ✞ 
Jacket: Punk Rave
lenses: white manson and hyper dolly black
black blouse: (found at Riachuelo)
make up by: Crix Rocha
Hair by: Aiko Yume (me)
















† ✞ Hope you like! ✞ 
and plz give your comment! I'll love to read it 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário